ksg7312

도프시트에서 여러 키에 베지어 곡선을 적용시키면 올바르게 적용되지 않고
애니메이션이 부드럽게 재생되지 않습니다.
이를 수정하기 위해서는 선형 곡선을 적용시킨 후 다시 베지어 곡선을 적용하면
제대로 재생됩니다.
이를 위한 수정이나 조언 부탁 드립니다.

There is an error in applying the Bezier curve.

Applying a Bezier Curve to multiple keys in a Dope Sheet does not apply correctly
and the animation does not play smoothly.
To correct this, apply a Linear Curve and then apply a Bezier Curve again. It plays well.
Please provide corrections or advice for this.
ksg7312

Luke

안녕하세요,

Spine의 곡선 문제로 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 베지어 곡선에 문제가 있을 때 어떤 버전의 Spine을 사용하고 있습니까?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

I'm sorry you're having issues with curves in Spine. What version of Spine are you using when you're encountering trouble with Bezier curves?
Luke

Luke

ksg7312

The version is 4.0.55 professional. But there has been such an error before.
ksg7312

Misaki

Sorry to bother you again, but I would like to know more details to be clear. The most common case of a curve becoming unintentionally unsmooth is when a single key or multiple keys are added after setting some keys as Bezier. Here is an example:
1. A simple curve before making changes:
curve1_all-keys-are-linear.jpg

2. Set the curve type of a key on 6 frame as Bezier:
curve2_set-a-key-as-bezier.jpg

3. Add a key after the last key:
curve3_add-a-key-after-the-last-key.jpg

Then, you can see that the curve in the second half is not a smooth shape. Does this match with the problem you mentioned?
Unfortunately, I couldn't find the exact steps to reproduce the problem from your post, so please let us know if there is a specific step that can reproduce it.

By the way, regarding the above example, you can adjust the angle of the handle using Automatic button: Graph - Spine User Guide: Automatic
curve4_set-auto.jpg

If you have never tried it yet, you might find it useful.
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
Misaki

Misaki

ksg7312

Thanks for ver.4.0.56 update. The error mentioned is completely corrected.Thank you very much.
ksg7312

Вернуться в 한국어 Spine 사용자