TAO

when i try to import unity runtime it give me strange errors, here take a look at this

Assets/spine-unity/Modules/Mesh Generation Samples/VertexHelperSpineMeshGenerator.cs(91,30): error CS1061: Type UnityEngine.Mesh' does not contain a definition for SetVertices' and no extension method SetVertices' of type UnityEngine.Mesh' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
TAO

Pharan

Are you using an older version of Unity?
Also, you can delete the Mesh Generation Samples folder. You don't need it if you don't use it. You can always add it again later.
Pharan

TAO

i use unity 5.1
TAO

Pharan

Just delete the folder. It should work fine.
Pharan

TAO

i try to delete mesh sample directory but another problem appear
Assets/spine-unity/Modules/SkeletonGraphic/SkeletonGraphic.cs(57,22): error CS1061: Type SkeletonGraphic' does not contain a definition for raycastTarget' and no extension method raycastTarget' of type SkeletonGraphic' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
the problem must be some where else

-- 16 Feb 2016, 22:24 --

i think i need to delete SkeletonGraphic too, right ?
TAO

Pharan

You can if you want. SkeletonGraphic is for Unity UI.
I'll be fixing both but deleting SkeletonGraphic for now is fine.
Pharan

TAO

i delete both directory and now i can import runtime normally.
thank you for your help.
but it need to be fix as you already mentioned .
TAO

Pharan

There were major changes in Unity's UI API in 5.2. This is why it breaks in your 5.1 setup.

The fixes were pretty small. Should be up within the hour. I just need to test it in 5.0 to be sure.
Pharan

TAO

great thank you for quick answer.
TAO

Pharan

Took a bit longer than expected for testing and finding out the extent of compatibility.

Note on SkeletonGraphic:
UnityEngine.UI in 5.1 and below do not allow you to push your own meshes into the UI system, so it can't be used to render Spine skeletons.
I've disabled SkeletonGraphic with a compiler directive (while leaving the public fields for serialization) and left a warning for pre-5.2 users.
The fix should be up in a few minutes.

Thanks again for reporting.
Pharan

Вернуться в Unity