sabi123456

sometimes you only want to rotate and not translate but you don't want to go through the trouble of locking the translate

this would fix a lot of problems with accidentally translating the the bone or accidentally moving the bone you did not want to move

because when you switch this button on you will automatically only modify the keyed property
sabi123456

Erikari

If you want to only edit a bone property at a time instead of the pose tool use one of the other specific tools: Tools - Spine User Guide: Rotate tool
no need to lock other properties if you can't edit them.

If accidentally editing a key concerns you, remember to not enable autokey: this way you have to click on a key to store it in the animation, and no other edits will be accidentally saved or replaced. Dopesheet - Spine User Guide: Auto Key
Erikari

Erikari

sabi123456

sorry i did just bought spine kind of excited did not do proper research before posting these requests but i was scratching my head on all this problems thx for helping. there is not delete post option appearing how do i delete these. its fine if i cant but its kind of embarrassing :P
sabi123456

Erikari

It's great to see you are enthusiastic about the software! Let me direct you to some good resources to start with:

User guide and user guide videos. An amazing and complete start on the software:
Getting Started - Spine User Guide

Example pages with explanations of the projects:
Spine: Example Projects

Long but complete in real-time rigging sessions with downloadable projects:
Spine: Twitch

And happy animating! :D
Erikari

Erikari

Вернуться в Editor