Bearfish

Hello. First of all, I'm really liking Spine, it's a slick program that's been a breeze to use so far. I've just been trying to figure something out and I thought the forums could point me in the right direction--

Is anyone else noticing an issue with characters exporting from Spine (.json) as larger then the source images would imply? I've got a character drawn at 512x512, so the individual parts shouldn't add up to larger then that (and in fact the atlus created by Unity is also 512 wide). However, the character is showing up at least 4x that size in Unity. Is there an export setting I'm missing, or is this just a Unity issue?

Thanks.
Bearfish

Nate

The size the character shows up depends on the ortho size of your camera in Unity.
Nate

Nate

Bearfish

Our background tiles are showing up at the correct scale, and we've got everything at 100 pixels to units. We're using tk2d for it, so that might be where the issue is. Thanks for the quick reply.
Bearfish

Nate

TK2D has some settings on the atlas for getting 1:1 image pixels to screen pixels.
Nate

Nate

Bearfish

I'm following this tutorial: http://youtu.be/dnQbS9ap-i8 and everything is matching up, except that the 'Spine Animated Skeleton' option (seen around 4:18 in the video) isn't showing up under the tk2d menu, but instead it's just showing up directly under the create menu. Our hierarchy for the runtime scripts is the same as the video, so I'm not sure what to change.
Bearfish

Bearfish

Okay, it looks like we figured out what the issue was. The tutorial was saying to skip the settings of the sprite collection, so I did, not remembering that the default pixels per meter are set to 20, not the 100 we had.

Thanks for the help.
Bearfish

Nate

Glad you got it sorted! :)
Nate

Nate

Вернуться в Runtimes