nicmar

Hi,
I'm having a hard time finding if Unity runtimes support Spine 4, and when the release date for the final version.
I'm eager to try the new curve editor, but don't want to mess up my rigs in case I can't use them in Unity.

So do you have a roadmap and/or release dates somewhere?

Thanks!
Using Spine to make SpaceChef - The Taste of Trouble. A humoristic open world space western, featuring a chef with nothing to loose, after he loses everything.. ;) Follow our work on Twitter @BlueGooGames.
nicmar

Harald

nicmar писал(а):I'm having a hard time finding if Unity runtimes support Spine 4
The spine-unity runtime on the 4.0-beta branch supports Spine 4.0. The runtime on the 3.8 branch support Spine 3.8.
Same goes for the unitypackages on the download page:
Spine Unity Download: spine unity 4.0 beta

Regarding the release date when 4.0 will go out of beta: I'm afraid we can't provide any ETA here, as this depends on when all runtimes are ready and the state is considered stable. Sorry!
Harald

Harri

nicmar

Ok! Thanks, I will lie a little low for now, still 3.8 has more than enough features for me to enjoy :)
Using Spine to make SpaceChef - The Taste of Trouble. A humoristic open world space western, featuring a chef with nothing to loose, after he loses everything.. ;) Follow our work on Twitter @BlueGooGames.
nicmar

Вернуться в Runtimes