lhnamk53

Hello guys,

I'm using new featured Spine Web Player for my new html project. Everything is ok, animation run smoothy, code is very simple and easy to use. But when I use more animations, I got a sudden lost animations. I'm very confused, and after check again, I found runtime only render last 16 instances. No matter some of last 16 animations container is removed or not, the 17's instance will got error render.

Here is the image when I try again with example

How can I have a quick fix for that problem? Or I have to use another runtime?

Regards,
lhnamk53

Nate

Browsers have a limit to the number of canvases they will render on a single page. On mobile it can be as low as 4. See here how we over came the limitation for our demos page:
Memory management issues with JavaScript
Nate

Nate

badlogic

To add to what Nate said, if you want to display many different skeletons together in a single canvas, you will be better served to use spine-ts WebGL or one of the third party runtimes, like the pixiJS Spine runtime (which is based on our spine-ts runtime).
badlogic

Mario

lhnamk53

Thanks you two so much for feedback my problem. I was used Spine Web Player because I need multiple animations in different DOM objects because of dragging and z-index layer. So that using many skeletons in one canvas is nearly impossible for my sistuation. I think I have to remove some unnecessary animation when needed.
lhnamk53

Вернуться в Bugs