nicloay

rxmarcus писал(а):Is this project still in development? Hoping it isn't dead, going to give it a try tonight!
I didn't work on this importer for the last month. But if you have any critical bugs, (not a feature like FFD) i'm ready to fix them.
nicloay

PaulMcG

Hi Nicloay,
Just found your Run time today and it looks really good i have run into a slight problem though. When i hit generate to make my Prefabs, i get this

SpineMultiatlasCreationException: provided file does not exists
UnitySpineImporter.SpineMultiatlas.deserializeFromFile (System.String multiatlasFilePath) (at Assets/UnitySpineImporter/Scripts/Editor/Model/Spine/Atlas/SpineMultialtas.cs:19)
UnitySpineImporter.SpineImporterWizard.OnWizardCreate () (at Assets/UnitySpineImporter/Scripts/Editor/SpineImporterWizard.cs:60)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
UnitySpineImporter.SpineImporterWizard:OnWizardCreate() (at Assets/UnitySpineImporter/Scripts/Editor/SpineImporterWizard.cs:82)
UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

Im following the tutorial exactly but im still getting this message?
any tips?
PaulMcG

Kickstarter Backer

nicloay

PaulMcG писал(а):Hi Nicloay,
Just found your Run time today and it looks really good i have run into a slight problem though. When i hit generate to make my Prefabs, i get this

SpineMultiatlasCreationException: provided file does not exists
UnitySpineImporter.SpineMultiatlas.deserializeFromFile (System.String multiatlasFilePath) (at Assets/UnitySpineImporter/Scripts/Editor/Model/Spine/Atlas/SpineMultialtas.cs:19)
UnitySpineImporter.SpineImporterWizard.OnWizardCreate () (at Assets/UnitySpineImporter/Scripts/Editor/SpineImporterWizard.cs:60)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
UnitySpineImporter.SpineImporterWizard:OnWizardCreate() (at Assets/UnitySpineImporter/Scripts/Editor/SpineImporterWizard.cs:82)
UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

Im following the tutorial exactly but im still getting this message?
any tips?
Hi PaulMcG,
Could you share xml and json files, and I will check why it doesn't work.
And please note that you don't need to rename spine generated files, xml,json and png.
Аs I remember xml and json should have the same names, like
AABB.json AABB.xml.

Also you can check your xxxx.atlas file, it hase a name of png file inside, like
Kevin.png
format: RGBA8888
filter: Linear,Linear
repeat: none
Leg_L/foot_l
which mean that Kevin.png should be located in the same folder.
This file can have several links to images, just searh by "format" keyword, and png file will be above that row.
nicloay

PaulMcG

Hi Nicloay,
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, Files are attached.

Hope its something simple
skeleton.json
skeleton.atlas.txt
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
PaulMcG

Kickstarter Backer

nicloay

PaulMcG писал(а):Hi Nicloay,
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, Files are attached.

Hope its something simple
skeleton.json
skeleton.atlas.txt
try to rename skeleton.atlas.txt to skeleton.atlas at first.
My importer take json name and trying to search atlas file with the same name and *.atlas extension. unlike of original spine runtime, this importer doesn't use input files and generate prefabs, so it's not needed to make assets with that data.
nicloay

PaulMcG

skeleton.png
No that didn't help got the same Error.
Ive attached the Spite sheet below see if you get the same error i do
PaulMcG

Kickstarter Backer

nicloay

PaulMcG, i found several issues.
1 - atlas file has a new property, so the problem was to correct parse input data. [fixed, release it soon]
2 - Problem on unity side: it's not possible to add curve with one keyframe [working on it]

upd1: you can take latest version here (currently it's 0.3.1)
Don't forget to rename txt extension from .atlas file. Also you will see many errors because of your animation has just one frame, don't worry about them pose should be fine.
I asked about that on unity forum. If i will find how to fix that, I'll do that. problem is that this error comes from unity c++ side.
nicloay

PaulMcG

HI NicLoay,
Thanks for doing the changes so quickly, im getting half way but still not working 100 percent. I Have two walk cycles a forward and a backwards in my spine project, but only a single frame appears and no animation or animator files?

Im using spine version 1.8.35 profeshional and Unity3D 4.3.2f1 could their be a clash of versions?

I could email you my Spine project and you could see exactly what should be coming out the other side?
PaulMcG

Kickstarter Backer

nicloay

With Paul project found one more bug (no slot attachments gave an error)
fixed in v0.3.2 version
nicloay

rxmarcus

Hi nicloay,
Using your latest version, I'm getting the following:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnitySpineImporter.SpineUtil.addAnimation (UnityEngine.GameObject rootGO, System.String rootDirectory, UnitySpineImporter.SpineData spineData, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 boneGOByName, UnitySpineImporter.AttachmentGOByNameBySlot attachmentGOByNameBySlot, Int32 pixelsPerUnit, ModelImporterAnimationType modelImporterAnimationType, Boolean updateResources) (at Assets/UnitySpineImporter/Scripts/Editor/Util/SpineUtil.cs:393)
UnitySpineImporter.SpineImporterWizard.OnWizardCreate () (at Assets/UnitySpineImporter/Scripts/Editor/SpineImporterWizard.cs:76)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/monoAndRuntimeClassLibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/monoAndRuntimeClassLibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:232)
System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/monoAndRuntimeClassLibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
UnityEditor.ScriptableWizard.OnGUI () (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d3d49558e4d408f4/artifacts/EditorGenerated/ScriptableWizard.cs:89)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/monoAndRuntimeClassLibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/monoAndRuntimeClassLibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:232)
System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/monoAndRuntimeClassLibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d3d49558e4d408f4/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:231)
UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d3d49558e4d408f4/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:224)
UnityEditor.HostView.OnGUI () (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d3d49558e4d408f4/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:120)

It still creates the skeleton, but the heirarchy of bones on the skeleton appear to be in the wrong order. Any idea what I might be doing wrong? Running version 1.8.41 of Spine.

Thanks,
Marc
rxmarcus

nicloay

rxmarcus писал(а):Hi nicloay,
Using your latest version, I'm getting the following:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnitySpineImporter.SpineUtil.addAnimation (UnityEngine.GameObject rootGO, System.String rootDirectory, UnitySpineImporter.SpineData spineData, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 boneGOByName, UnitySpineImporter.AttachmentGOByNameBySlot attachmentGOByNameBySlot, Int32 pixelsPerUnit, ModelImporterAnimationType modelImporterAnimationType, Boolean updateResources) (at Assets/UnitySpineImporter/Scripts/Editor/Util/SpineUtil.cs:393)
UnitySpineImporter.SpineImporterWizard.OnWizardCreate () (at Assets/UnitySpineImporter/Scripts/Editor/SpineImporterWizard.cs:76)
UnityEditor.ScriptableWizard.OnGUI () (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d3d49558e4d408f4/artifacts/EditorGenerated/ScriptableWizard.cs:89)
UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d3d49558e4d408f4/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:231)
UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d3d49558e4d408f4/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:224)
UnityEditor.HostView.OnGUI () (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d3d49558e4d408f4/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:120)

It still creates the skeleton, but the heirarchy of bones on the skeleton appear to be in the wrong order. Any idea what I might be doing wrong? Running version 1.8.41 of Spine.

Thanks,
Marc
Hi Marc,
Could you show your .json and .atlas file.
nicloay

rxmarcus

Sure, sorry should have posted before, here you go.
rxmarcus

nicloay

rxmarcus писал(а):Sure, sorry should have posted before, here you go.
Hi Marc,
Thanks for files, found the issue quite fast. The reason of null pointer is that you don't have any animation.
Fixed that in new version v0.3.3, you can grab it here
nicloay

rxmarcus

Thanks for the quick fix. Yea that one doesn't have animations because I actually import him and create a ragdoll object with him to spawn during deaths in our game. =)
rxmarcus

collider

Hey @nicloay... just wanted to say thanks for the importer, works great so far! I'm not doing anything too tricky, but it all came in fantastic. If you name your animations correctly in Spine the mechanim clips link up perfectly to the 2D platform controller - pretty cool to see it all work so seamlessly.
collider

nicloay

Just fixed one more bug faced by Vinson.
- NPE with null attachments at slot animation.
I hope that it won't breake existing slot animation functionality =).
take the latest build here

---

new release is here
v0.4:
- draw order animation
- spine events in unity

All features has been done by abraksil
I'm very happy to see new developers at this project on github
Thanks for your job man, I'm sure these features will be useful for many people here.

p.s.
if you want to develop this plugin, don't hesitate, just send me pull request and I'll merge your changes to the master.
nicloay

erictang01

When I import the animation into Unity...
and then , I update my Spine project, I need to re-import into Unity.
some way to update all changes in Unity project quickly ?
erictang01

mogamun

Hi..
I have Question
My Project Have "Mesh"
K-11.png

And I've put in unity3d using this version "unitySpineImporter v0.4 (beta)"
Did, came to this state.
K-15.png

My Setting is
0918171834552960.jpg

What was wrong
What should I do?

---

Atlas And Json
skeleton.7z
mogamun

nicloay

Hi mogamun
Unfortunately mesh animation is not supported here (unity doesn't have any API to work with mesh animation right now)
You can work with it just using native spine runtime

---

erictang01 писал(а):When I import the animation into Unity...
and then , I update my Spine project, I need to re-import into Unity.
some way to update all changes in Unity project quickly ?
Right now you can use just manual reimport.
nicloay

JJTooKind

I'm sorry but I think mesh animation is actually supported by Unity.
However in order to do that, you have to uncheck "Strip whitespace X" and "Strip whitespace Y" in the texture packer settings.
More infos in this official video : http://youtu.be/-V84OIvZdQc?t=1m33s

Hope it will help you. Nice sprite by the way ;)
JJTooKind

Jaf

JJTooKind писал(а):I'm sorry but I think mesh animation is actually supported by Unity.
However in order to do that, you have to uncheck "Strip whitespace X" and "Strip whitespace Y" in the texture packer settings.
Many thanks for clearing it up, JJTooKind. I was about to start panicking!
Jaf

Mitch

Jaf писал(а):
JJTooKind писал(а):I'm sorry but I think mesh animation is actually supported by Unity.
Many thanks for clearing it up, JJTooKind. I was about to start panicking!
Unfortunately mesh animation is not supported here (unity doesn't have any API to work with mesh animation right now)
You can work with it just using native spine runtime
Sorry for unclearing this up. As Nicolay said, Nicolay's importer does not support Mesh Animation. Unity does not have the ability to directly modify meshes using its Animator or Animation components.
This video is using the official Spine runtimes which do not use Nicolay's importer which generates Unity Animations, not native Spine animations.
Mitch

Mitch

Jaf

Mitch писал(а):Sorry for unclearing this up. As Nicolay said, Nicolay's importer does not support Mesh Animation. Unity does not have the ability to directly modify meshes using its Animator or Animation components.
I'm a little confused here. Ok here's what I'm trying to do: I have used mesh and weighted the character's leg so that it deforms more organically when animating using IK. So basically, there is no animation (or keys) on the mesh or the vertices. The mesh just bends or deforms based on the movement of the bones it's attached to. Will I be able to see it in Unity? Or any texture with "Mesh" applied on won't show up in Unity whether or not it has animation on it?

Thanks a lot for your time.
Jaf

Nate

There are two Spine Unity runtimes: 1) spine-unity which is the official runtime and Mitch's brainchild, and 2) Nicolay's runtime. spine-unity supports all Spine features, so yes, your mesh will appear in Unity and deform as it does in Spine.
Nate

Nate

Jaf

Nate писал(а):There are two Spine Unity runtimes: 1) spine-unity which is the official runtime and Mitch's brainchild, and 2) Nicolay's runtime. spine-unity supports all Spine features, so yes, your mesh will appear in Unity and deform as it does in Spine.
Hurray! Thanks a bunch, Nate. Much appreciated!
Jaf

Вернуться в Unity