DunkelBlume

Hi,
I hope you guys could help me here, I'm having an issue with an asset when I place it as Graphic Skeleton; Spine throws a null reference exception at MeshGenerator and it keeps stacking until I select a start animation.
AddingSkeletonGraphicToCanvas.gif

And! if I turn on the gameobject by code at runtime I get the same exception again.
SpineErrorWithManaBAr.png

We are using spine 3.8.75
Does any one knows what could be wrong with my asset?
Thanks!
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
DunkelBlume

Harald

We are sorry for the troubles!

Which version of the spine-unity runtime (name of the unitypackage) are you using?
Do you receive any error messages in the console when you paste the three exported skeleton asset files in a new Unity Assets subfolder?
Do you see your skeleton in the Inspector preview window when selecting the _SkeletonData asset (and selecting a skin)?
Harald

Harri

DunkelBlume

Hi Harald!
No problem I appreciate your response!
I'm using spine-unity-3.8-2019-08-23.unitypackage
I got the files thru git and When I move the files (which are 6) to another folder no error is thown.
SpineFileInUnity.PNG

If I add those 3 files exported from spine I get no error but this message
SpineMessage.PNG

As for the preview, this asset has only default skin and several animations, so de default pose the asset is hidden however If I choose an animation I can see it
SpineFileInUnity.PNG

Thanks a lot for your time!
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
DunkelBlume

Harald

Thanks for the additional info!

I see nothing suspicious in your screenshots yet.
I assume the problem also occurs when you drag the newly imported _SkeletonData asset to a scene to instantiate it, right?

Could you please send us your three exported Spine assets as a zip file to contact@esotericsoftware.com, then we can have a look at what is going wrong.
Harald

Harri

DunkelBlume

Done!!
and yes the error occurs when I drag them into scene to instantiate it.

Thanks a lot!! Harald
DunkelBlume

Harald

Thanks for sending over the reproduction assets!

I just tested them, there seems to be a bug with SkeletonGraphic in the spine-unity runtime spine-unity-3.8-2019-08-23.unitypackage which has been fixed in the meantime. If I perform the problematic steps using the latest version of the spine-unity runtime, the problem no longer occurs.

So if possible, please update the spine-unity runtime to the latest available version. The download can be found here as usual:
Spine Unity Download
Harald

Harri

DunkelBlume

Thanks Harald! we'll work on that.
DunkelBlume

Вернуться в Unity