jbrauer

Hello, I am trying to use the UMG Spine Widget in UE4 through C++, and any time I include the SpineWidget.h file I get an error along the lines of:
Plugins\SpinePlugin\Source\SpinePlugin\Public\SpineWidget.h(32): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'SpinePluginPrivatePCH.h': No such file or directory
I am unable to use a Spine Widget through C++ because of this. Is there a know issue that causes this include to fail like that or a workaround/fix?
jbrauer

badlogic

That appears to be an error in the SpineWidget.h file. It shouldn't include that header. You can temporarily remove that include, i'll fix it in the 3.8 and 3.9-beta branch. I've created an issue here: [ue4] SpineWidget.h should not include private header · #1538
badlogic

Mario

jbrauer

Thank you for the response. So that I make sure I replace that include with the appropriate alternatives, which includes are required to be in SpineWidget instead?
It isn't a big deal to temporarily move the includes from SpinePluginPrivatePCH.h to SpineWidget, but I want to be sure I am putting in what the widget needs and nothing extra.

From SpinePluginPrivatePCH.h:
#include "SpinePlugin.h"
#include "SpineSkeletonDataAsset.h"
#include "SpineAtlasAsset.h"
#include "SpineSkeletonComponent.h"
#include "SpineSkeletonAnimationComponent.h"
#include "SpineSkeletonRendererComponent.h"
#include "SpineBoneFollowerComponent.h"
#include "SpineBoneDriverComponent.h"
#include "SpineWidget.h"
jbrauer

badlogic

I have fixed the header in the 3.8 and 3.9-beta branches to use the minimum set of headers necessary. Simply update spine-ue4 and you are good to go. Thanks again for reporting!
badlogic

Mario

Вернуться в Runtimes