Cladil

Hi,

I'm doing a boss animation in Spine and I have a little issue, it will be more simple to show it to you in a video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFpOGMJR ... e=youtu.be

As you see, there is a twitchy in the second part of the boss body. I offset the loop animation like Shiu explain it in his great tutorial video, but at the end of its animation, the second part of the body increases its speed.

I don't know why, I hope you will help me to fix this issue.

Thanks,
Cladil
Cladil

Kickstarter Backer

Nate

If you have two keys where the transition between them is too fast, can you just move the keys further apart?
Nate

Nate

Cladil

Thanks for your fast answer.

The location of this issue is on a slow transition but just at the end of it, when the first bone finish its own animation, just at this point :

I already tried to move the keys but it does nothing.
Cladil

Kickstarter Backer

Nate

Do you have a curve set for that transition? I guess maybe post the project so we can try it?
Nate

Nate

Cladil

Yes I have. Of course that's my project.
Cladil

Kickstarter Backer

Nate

It looks like the curve for the key on "tete + corps1" is causing that movement. "corps2" isn't the problem, but the rotation of the parent bone "tete + corps1" affects it. Select all keys and change them to linear and you can see it doesn't happen anymore.
Nate

Nate

Cladil

Yes, but the issue is on the "corps 3" now.. Really strange.
Cladil

Kickstarter Backer

Nate

Not really sure what exactly you are trying to achieve. Maybe try redoing the animation of the main body segments and take note of where things don't work like you want, then let us know what you did, what you expected, and what actually happened.
Nate

Nate

Cladil

Thanks, the issue was the offset. All is great now :)
Cladil

Kickstarter Backer

Вернуться в Editor