Wedrownik

Hello friends,

I am learning animation in the Blender 2.8 but have a problem with offseting frames to make moves more natural. Cant find some kind of the offset option in the Blender. Cant really find it in the internet also :/

Does anyone know how can I find this option? It would really help me.

Cheers!
Wedro
Wedrownik

Nate

I'm not familiar with Blender, sorry! We invented the offsetting in Spine, maybe it's unique?
Nate

Nate

Harald

Unfortunately I'm not yet used to the new Blender 2.8 version, but in 2.7 you could move keyframes around just as you would move vertices: by selecting them in the dopesheet and then moving them with hotkey 'g'. Don't know if this still applies to 2.8 though.
Harald

Harri

Wedrownik

Thank you for response :)

Nate, its really possible. Was searching Blender forums looking for overlapping/offset but couldnt find anything about this.

Harald, I was trying to move them like this and its fine but cant move them like in the spine offset's tool. I mean to move keyframes only in the start-end area and when they reach the end of timeline, start appear on its start.

Generally, I dont need to just move keyframes, I need exacly what Offset does in the Spine.
Wedrownik

Nate

Worst case you do it manually: move the keys, set a key at the loop's end frame, cut all keys after that frame, paste them at the start. Doing that manually is a bit of a pain of course!
Nate

Nate

Wedrownik

Hah ! I was doing exacly same work in the Spine, until know offset tool :rofl: Eh...nooby times :upsidedown: :upsidedown: :upsidedown:
Wedrownik

Harald

Someone could implement the feature as a Blender plugin and call it "Offset (c) Esotericsoftware" ;)
Harald

Harri

Вернуться в Off-topic