Cuellarjmcg

Hi,

I updated to 1.5.12 ver, but now Spine close at startup. I attach the log file (even if I change my spine file location, it seems that doesn't start with the default spineboy file).

Thanks in advance.
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
Cuellarjmcg

Kickstarter Backer

Pharan

Kinda confirmed?

My friend's Spine loaded up to 98% and then just closes...? He's on OSX. Not sure what version.

All's well on the Windows 8 front though. (I think. I've been closing it and opening it pretty frequently over the past several hours.)

EDIT: Scratch that. Just updated to 1.5.13. Mine also closes at 98%.
Pharan

Nate

Yep, I put up a bad build. :( I tested it but some interactions only happen when deployed, so I'm unlucky. Working on fixing it. In the mean time you can editor your version.txt file to be the previous version you have that worked.

Windows: <user home folder>\Spine\version.txt
Mac: <user home folder>/Library/Application Support/Spine/version.txt
Linux: <user home folder>/.spine/version.txt

Create the file if it does not exist. Edit contents of the file to be the version Spine should load, eg "1.3.22" (without quotes). In the same folder, a subfolder named "updates" contains the available versions you can specify. Delete the version.txt file to use the latest.
Nate

Nate

AndyMAC

@Nate it does not work even I create the version.txt
AndyMAC

eq2k

Worked for me using Mac version of spine, dbl check using correct path?
eq2k

Nate

Ok, figured out the fix. 1.5.16 is uploaded now, which should work. Sorry! :bang:

My god that was horrible! I spent all day reworking Spine's internals to fully support multiple attachment types so I can implement bounding boxes. Unfortunately there was an interaction with the build system that caused a problem that only occurred once I deployed a build. :broken:

FWIW, if Spine ever breaks like this, the forum is the best place to go. First check if there is a thread about it already and post "me too" if you like. Posting multiple threads or especially sending us email makes us spend time answering each thread and email. Nothing is worse than waking up in the morning and having 50 emails to respond to!
Nate

Nate

eq2k

Unfortunately seems that latest build still does same...

Spine Launcher 1.2.1-full
Licensed to: me :)
Mac OS X x86_64 10.8.4
Java 1.7.0-u6-unofficial Oracle Corporation
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM
Up to date: 1.5.16
Spine 1.5.13-full, JGLFW
Error starting app.
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
at l.g.run(SourceFile:677)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:241)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:711)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(EventQueue.java:104)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:672)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:670)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:681)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:244)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:163)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:151)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:147)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:139)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:97)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Field "skinPlaceholder" not found on class: xn
at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.serializers.FieldSerializer.getField(SourceFile:235)
at zq.<init>(SourceFile:137)
at com.esotericsoftware.spine.editor.Editor.<init>(SourceFile:119)
at com.esotericsoftware.spine.editor.Editor.main(SourceFile:1388)
... 19 more
eq2k

Nate

Gah, OS X didn't get updated. Updating it now, please try again in ~10 minutes. 4:30am, need sleep once this is over... :sleepy:
Nate

Nate

eq2k

I think we all can say we really appreciate all the effort and time you put into spine. Ive been in the same boat as you and can imagine how your feeling....
eq2k

Nate

Thanks. :) Good build is up, for OS X too this time.
Nate

Nate

bukbukbukark

I hate to say it, but I think there is still an issue. Maybe just with the trial version?

I'm still seeing it load to 100% then crash. This is for a completely clean install of version 1.5.17 on Windows 8 (a Surface Pro).

The spine.log looks a bit different though, it's just 6 lines long and ends after the line 'Spine 1.5.17 trial, LWJGL'. There's also a huge log file from the JRE, showing an access violation.

It's still working on my desktop though, but having said that, the earlier problem build worked there too. I'd already had an earlier build running on the desktop, so there are valid settings and a valid .spine for it to load, would that make a difference?

Let me know if you need more info, or if you think I should start a new bug topic.
bukbukbukark

Cuellarjmcg

Full version works on Windows now, tried my updated animations with the draw order feature and it works, thanks a lot for your support :)
Cuellarjmcg

Kickstarter Backer

Nate

@bukbukbukark, there was a new crash fixed in 1.5.18, available now. Can you check if that fixed it for you? It shouldn't make a difference that you already have a prefs.json in your user dir, but you can delete it so it doesn't try to load the last loaded project.
Nate

Nate

bukbukbukark

Sorry Nate, no luck with 1.5.18, it's still crashing with an access violation.

Let me know if you need any more info
bukbukbukark

Nate

Can you send the crash files to contact@esotericsoftware.com? A crash in native code is relatively rare. Possibly Spine is trying to load images that it can't handle, so it chokes on them. You can try deleting your <user home folder>/Library/Application Support/Spine/prefs.json file and then starting Spine.
Nate

Nate

bukbukbukark

Thanks Nate, but I installed the windows 8.1 preview and visual studio 2013 preview, and spine is now working. I guess the mostly clean windows 8 OS install was missing something
bukbukbukark

Nate

Weird, but glad it is working!
Nate

Nate

Вернуться в Bugs