IndieDoroid

Has anyone else been having problems where keyframes are being saved in other frames and sometimes the frames themselves are not being saved? :scared:

3.8.76 pro
IndieDoroid

Erikari

Hi IndieDoroid! That sounds quite weird, and I'd like to be able to reproduce it if you manage to record it or, even better, write down the steps to get the same result on an example project, or a project that reproduces this problem.

I wonder if it happens bacause of a locked or filtered dopesheet? Auto key not being enabled? Please keep us updated if you find any additional details.
Erikari

Erikari

IndieDoroid

Erikari писал(а):Hi IndieDoroid! That sounds quite weird, and I'd like to be able to reproduce it if you manage to record it or, even better, write down the steps to get the same result on an example project, or a project that reproduces this problem.

I wonder if it happens bacause of a locked or filtered dopesheet? Auto key not being enabled? Please keep us updated if you find any additional details.
Ok I'll try to record it and make a project file next time I go back to Spine. It's strange, I haven't had these bugs in earlier versions of Spine. :wounded:
IndieDoroid

Вернуться в Editor