Cranktrain

I've had some issues with Spine-Unity Ragdolls before, but have waited until Spine 3 was released, with its various scale changes before revisiting my issues.

I'm not using SkeletonUtility, because as I understand this is not yet supported. My manner of flipping is just setting the localscale of the object to -1.

As you can see, the rotations are off, and appear to disconnect the limbs from the body.

Here's a mid-flight screenshot:

What do I need to do to get Ragdolls working with Spine 3, and the latest runtime?
Cranktrain

Pharan

In general, negative scale does weird things with Unity colliders. That's never worked. That's just how it is.

But currently, SkeletonRagdoll hasn't been updated for 3.0's system.
I was trying to figure it out the other week and I couldn't fix it. Its only problem right now is really when you use skeleton.flipX or skeleton.flipY. Everything else is fine.

Had to review the whole 3.0 bone transform propagation, might give it another try soon, but likely after spine-csharp is updated to 3.1.
Pharan

oldblood

Sounds like its WIP but I'd like to chime in a "+1" to say that I'd love to see ragdolls working properly with the latest Spine runtime.
oldblood

kun.g

I'm facing the same trouble :broken:
Looking forward to the solution :)
kun.g

Вернуться в Unity