RemDust

Hello guys,
Weird moment for me today ! :sucks:

I updated (I mean re-exported) a spine project after a quick animation change and right after that my HUD (skeletongraphic) in Unity is totally broken.

This hud was built quite a long time ago and was rendering just fine. After 2 hours I still can't find a way to reset that up :'(
I read a bit about the skeletonGraphics limitations when it comes to multiple materials but I still can't work it out.

I can't see any "Advanced -> Multiple CanvasRenderers" in my advanced tab of the component (which is super-weird because I'm almost sure this is how I set it up in the first place and got it to work for so long)

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
RemDust

Harald

Are you sure that you didnt accidentally downgrade your spine-unity runtime to an old version? You should always see the Advanced - Multiple Canvas Renderers property.

Please have a look at which version of the spine-unity runtime you are using (see the version.txt file) or simply re-download the latest spine-unity 3.8 or 4.0-beta runtime.
Harald

Harri

RemDust

Just letting you know that I fixed the problem by simply.... increasing the exported page size in Spine editor :bigeye:
I know I know... Don't say anything ^^

That being said, I'm running this runtime -spine-unity-3.8-2020-04-14.unitypackage-
For the sake of knowing what was happening, is this runtime too old ?

Thank you Harald ;)
RemDust

Harald

RemDust писал(а):That being said, I'm running this runtime -spine-unity-3.8-2020-04-14.unitypackage-
For the sake of knowing what was happening, is this runtime too old ?
Yes. Multiple Canvas Renderers support was added on 2020-05-14.
Harald

Harri

RemDust

Harald писал(а):Yes. Multiple Canvas Renderers support was added on 2020-05-14.
This is really good to know, thank you ;)
RemDust

Harald

You're welcome.
Harald

Harri

Вернуться в Unity