JuanluGC

Hey!

I have a question about rendering a spine sprite over a FBO (Frame Buffer Object) in LibGDX.

If I render the sprite directly to the screen, I get no problems, but if I render it to a FBO and then to the screen, this black borders
appears again (viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1046).

What's the problem? I need to configure something in the FBO? filtering? blending function? some spine exporting options?

Thanks in advance.
JuanluGC

Nate

Are you using premultiplied alpha? It is needed to get the correct blending.
Nate

Nate

JuanluGC

I've enabled premultiplied alpha using skeletonRenderer.setPremultipliedAlpha(true) to draw to the FBO.

[...]

FBO.begin();

skeletonRenderer.setPremultipliedAlpha(true);
skeletonRenderer.draw(batch,skeleton);
batch.flush();

FBO.end();

[...]

batch.draw(texture region asociated to FBO);
JuanluGC

Nate

Did it help? You'll still need to use premultiplied images, eg when packing your atlas.
Nate

Nate

JuanluGC

Doesn't work :( .Firstly, We're using bleeding, but for this test I disabled bleeding and save the atlas using premultiplied alpha and now, black borders appears rendering directly to the screen (enabling premultiplied alpha in the skeleton renderer of course). Maybe I misunderstood something?
JuanluGC

Nate

Bleeding is really just a hack to work around incorrect blending when not using premultiplied alpha (PMA). You shouldn't see black borders if your images are PMA and you enable PMA for the renderer. I just tested spineboy, exported the JSON with atlas using PMA, ran AnimationStateTest, had black borders (forgot linear in this screenshot):

Called renderer.setPremultipliedAlpha(true) and rendering is good:

Nate

Nate

JuanluGC

Maybe Have We configured incorrectly the texture atlas settings?

This is the character in spine.

Texture atlas settings:

In Game Character:

Are We doing something wrong? :(
JuanluGC

Nate

Settings look fine. It shouldn't look like that if you are calling renderer.setPremultipliedAlpha(true). You sure you are?
Nate

Nate

JuanluGC

OMG I have 2 constructors, and I do renderer.setPremultipliedAlpha(true) in just one, the one that.... I'm not using really. Everything works fine now and I feel myself a little bit silly xD. Thank you for your help and sorry for wasting your time Nate.
JuanluGC

Nate

:D
Nate

Nate

Вернуться в Editor