Vadym

Hi. My team having Pixi performance problem
if I use more than 5 Ik constrains on the scene performance becomes 10-15 fps . Is it ok for all Pixi users?
Vadym

badlogic

IK constraints are extremely unlikely to cause your performance problems, and 5 IK constraint calculations in a frame will not cost you any number of cycles.

What is more likely is that your skeleton has to many meshes with to many vertices. Can you give us some statistics about your skeletons? How many do you render? How many meshes/vertices do they consist of? You can use the metrics view to get some stats on your skeleton. Metrics - Spine User Guide
badlogic

Mario

Vadym

We have two such chars on the scene so there are double meshes on the scene.) To make better performance I had to leave only two IK and added 1 path constraint for each and if I add even one more path constraint FPS becomes lower(
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
Vadym

badlogic

This is a medium sized skeleton. Having 2 instances of that on screen while being animated shouldn't be too much. What is your target platform where you see the FPS drops? Can you send a repro sample so I can profile?
badlogic

Mario

Vadym

Target is web by PixiJS . I will send you project by email with a theme "Pixi runtime performance problem".
Vadym

Вернуться в Runtimes