gentletroll0

Hi everyone,
not really sure where to post this, I don´t know whether its a bug or i just have a wrong setup, but any help would be greatly appreciated.
I´m having some trouble with getting the export Script in PS working properly with more than two skins.
Each skins works fine exported on their own, or with any other combination of skin in the same file. But whenever i put more than two skins into one file the exported images just adds additional images on top.
Within the skin itself the files have all the same names, but that should not be a problem since they are seperated by skin anyways right? Also, it still works fine for just two skins.
pls send help =')
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
gentletroll0

Erikari

Hello! it looks like you didn't use any tag on the folder called face, and in fact its contents are causing problems.
I suggest first to make sure that every folder is properly tagged, then try to re-export and see if the problem persists. (and in case, post the results here)
Erikari

Erikari

gentletroll0

Thanks a lot, that seems to do the trick!
I thought it was redundant to file single layers into one merge folder with the same name, but it works so yay =)
gentletroll0

Вернуться в Bugs