Jamez0r

Had a situation where Spine was loading up on an extra monitor that was plugged into my computer, but I couldn't actually see.

With most windows you can select it (in the taskbar or any other way) and then hold the Windows Key and press the Left Arrow or Right Arrow to move the window around. Tried doing that to move the window back to my main monitor but it doesn't work.

Super minor feature request but figured I'd ask ;)
Jamez0r

Nate

We'll consider this in the future when we update Spine for multi window support to better handle multiple monitors. Currently we'd have to reimplement the win+arrow functionality from scratch, as Windows doesn't provide it when the default title bar is not used.

You can shift+right click the Spine taskbar item to get the old style application context dialog, then choose Move. Next press any arrow key once, after that moving the mouse will cause the window to jump to where the mouse is. I agree it's a bit silly!
Nate

Nate

Jamez0r

Nate писал(а):We'll consider this in the future when we update Spine for multi window support to better handle multiple monitors. Currently we'd have to reimplement the win+arrow functionality from scratch, as Windows doesn't provide it when the default title bar is not used.

You can shift+right click the Spine taskbar item to get the old style application context dialog, then choose Move. Next press any arrow key once, after that moving the mouse will cause the window to jump to where the mouse is. I agree it's a bit silly!
That worked great, thanks Nate!
Jamez0r

Вернуться в Editor