jayn

I recently updated my Spine project to 4.0.01 and spine-libgdx is 3.8.99.1. I'm getting this error:
com.badlogic.gdx.utils.SerializationException: Error reading animation: HURT/1

I've tried removing all the keys in the said animations but it just keeps going to the next animation with the same error.
jayn

Mario

You have to use Spine Runtimes of the same major.minor version, i.e. 4.0.00-SNAPSHOT. I'll release spine-libgdx 4.0.00.1 to Maven Central today. You can already use the snapshot dependency.
Mario

Mario

Nate

Nate

Nate

jayn

So I changed to this: "com.esotericsoftware.spine:spine-libgdx:4.0.0.1-SNAPSHOT" but I still get the same error, this time it points to a different animation.
jayn

Nate

Did you export your skeletons using 4.0? Can you please post or email your JSON or binary export? contact@esotericsoftware.com
Nate

Nate

jayn

I emailed it.
jayn

Nate

Sorry, I'm away from computers for the weekend. I will take a look when I'm back on Tuesday. I do see the file you sent was exported with 4.0, so it should work with the latest runtimes from the 4.0 branch.
Nate

Nate

jayn

All good. I'm using 3.8.99 for now I will give v4 another try at a later time.
jayn

Mario

I've tried your skeleton with the latest SkeletonViewer from our spine-runtimes repository. That loaded and animated as intended.

Screenshot 2021-07-05 at 12.40.40.png

I've also released spine-libgdx version 4.0.2.1 to Maven Central. It should be available 30 minutes after this post was made. Please update your Gradle/Maven files accordingly and try again.
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
Mario

Mario

Вернуться в Runtimes