admgeo

Has keyable draw order been applied to Cocos2d-iPhone runtime? If it has, is there anything special that needs to be done to make it work?
I have made an animation where by default the characters arm is in front of his body. It then it goes behind, moves around a bit and then back in front. It works fine within spine and draw order keys are visible in the exported json but when the animation is run in cocos2d nothing changes, the arm is always in front.
admgeo

Søren

Unfortunately the runtime hasn't been updated yet. We're just in the process of getting some pretty big details sorted out then runtimes will be updated.
Søren

Shiu

admgeo

ah ok. I'm not in a great rush but is there any rough eta?
admgeo

Lazrhog

Of the Spine additions, this one is pretty easy to implement yourself in the runtimes if you were in a hurry
Lazrhog

Kickstarter Backer

Nate

I hope to get it done within a week or so, but no promises. Not my longer than that though.
Nate

Nate

admgeo

Should this be working now? Github has been updated and says "Keyable draw order for spine-c." but nothing changes in Cocos2d animations
admgeo

Nate

Yes, spine-c has keyable draw order now, so spine-cocos2d-iphone also does. What do you mean nothing changes? Oh, I see CCSkeleton was using slots and not drawOrder to render, should be fixed now. I haven't gotten to testing and refactoring spine-cocos2d-iphone yet, need to do events in spine-c first, which includes refactoring AnimationState (see latest commits).
Nate

Nate

Вернуться в Editor