Roo101

If a spine model is exported as JSON or binary, then re-imported into Spine using Import Data, several animations no longer work as expected, almost like data is missing from the animations.

I'm attaching two images that show the same frame from both the correct animation and the incorrect one.

Correct.png

Incorrect.png

Any ideas as to what may be causing this? Is the import process limited in some way that it doesn't import all the required data?
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
Roo101

Shiu

I'm not able to reproduce this using any of the example projects that come with Spine.

Are you exporting with Nonessential data and Animation clean up checked?
Shiu

Shiu

Roo101

Shiu писал(а):Are you exporting with Nonessential data and Animation clean up checked?
I've tested it out with all combinations of those options ticked and unticked, and the same issue remains.

The exported file (JSON and binary) works perfectly fine (such as in the Spine Viewer), but the import process back into the Spine editor is what causes the problem with the animations.
Roo101

Shiu

Are you able to send us the project? If so, please send it to contact@esotericsoftware.com with a mention of this thread.
Also please provide reproduction steps.

Sorry for the trouble!
Shiu

Shiu

Roo101

Email sent with the relevant files and steps to reproduce the issue.
Roo101

Shiu

Just a little update on this. We've identified a problem with IK constraint options that have been keyed and then exported. I've created an issue for it here: IK constraint options keys incorrectly exported · #491 · EsotericSoftware/spine-editor
Shiu

Shiu

Roo101

I'm glad you were able to reproduce it. We're looking forward to a release with the fix. :)
Roo101

Вернуться в Editor