towfiqi

Hi,

I just bought a spine model from Erikari:
https://www.gamegorillaz.com/2d-game-assets-art/characters-sprites/fluffy-bunny-2d-animated-sprite

And also bough Spine essential to edit it. But when I load the spine file, some images are missing:

When I opened it with Spine trial version, the images loaded fine.. Is this a spine bug? or is the model file missing anything?

Thanks
towfiqi

Erikari

Hello! You need Spine Pro to be able to open files with meshes, so this is why you're not seeing images. What did you need to do to the file? maybe I can help you. There are also exports ready to use that will show meshes when you use them in a game engine.
Erikari

Erikari

towfiqi

oh crap :| I am not using it for a game, but a helping bot as a web app. If I knew I needed the PRO version of spine to open the file, I wouldnt have bought the file and Spine essential version :( . Spine PRO is way expensive for me and the project.

All I wanted was to animate the bunny to jerk a little when its poked. So I made the jerk animation in the trial version of Spine and when I tried to export the animation, I found out I need to buy the full version. But looks like I need the PRO version. Is it possible for you to make a jerk animation for me?

And are you guys running any kind of promotional offer on PRO version?

Thanks
towfiqi

Erikari

I sent you a PM! since I made the file, I want to help you getting the animation in, just send the file to me and I'll send you the export :)

There's also currently a discount on Pro, and you can get Pro for the difference in price between the two if you want.
Erikari

Erikari

Вернуться в Bugs