zeuxgame

I'am making an animation selector for our project
To make the window can play animation and previewed, I copied some logic from SkeletonDataAssetInspector, but as the EditorWindow has no preview function by Unity, when I directly call preview.handleInteractivePrrviewGUI, It not update correctly, and It only change pose 1 frame after switch outside Unity and back to focus Unity window, very weired

do anyone can explain how to do this right?
zeuxgame

Harald

Do you mean that you receive only a single update instead of e.g. 30 updates per second, and that the skeleton is therefore not moving? Or did I misunderstand your question?
Harald

Harri

zeuxgame

Camera in preview seems keep updating, but skeleton doesn't, switch between outta window and Unity make it jump to one frame of the animation playing
zeuxgame

Harald

Did you register any update call at EditorApplication.update? E.g. as the following line in the SkeletonDataAsset inspector code:
spine-runtimes/SkeletonDataAssetInspector.cs at 3.8
Harald

Harri

zeuxgame

yes, I tried create SkeletonDataAssetInspector Editor then call OnEnable manually, it contains that

Btw, we use 3.7 and 2018.3
zeuxgame

Harald

You should not create a SkeletonDataAssetInspector editor window instance. What I meant above is that you should be executing similar code in your own class.
Harald

Harri

zeuxgame

After few days, now I copied most SkeletonDataAssetInspector code to my EditoWindow, but since method like OnInteractivePreviewGUI is not handled by EditorWindow self, so I called it in OnGUI manually, but it still not working, the preview seems keep updating but skeleton dose not
zeuxgame

Harald

Sorry to hear that. How do you draw the skeleton? Is this view repainting at all if you place anything else in it?
Harald

Harri

Вернуться в Unity