fns

Hi everyone,

I want to know if there is any workflow solution for hiding some assets when selecting a particular skin.

My project is a game avatar character which in trying to setup.

For example, i have a skin containing a pair of shoes, but i also have two types of assets for the feet (one asset is with the foot normally touching the ground, the whole foot and the other one is with the foot touching the ground with just the tip of the foot - ex Heels foot position)

So as you can see in the image attached, what i need is to hide the other foot (the one with the wireframe) and also unhide the heels foot when selecting the shoes with heels skin

Thank you so much in advance!
Vlad

Skins_HideAssets_01.png
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
fns

Shiu

Hi,

You can't automatically hide assets based on which skins are active, but you could add the assets you want to hide, to a skin, and then hide that skin manually to maybe speed up the process a bit :)
Shiu

Shiu

fns

Hi Shiu and thanks for the answer!

Sounds fair, but what if a have a couple of shoes skins that i want to swap? I cant just add the feet assets in every shoes skin, or cant i?

I mean, if im adding the heels feet asset in the shoes with heels skin, they will remain just in that skin so im not able to include that asset in some other skin.
fns

Shiu

You can add any skin attachment to as many skins as you want.

I recommend taking a look at the mix-and-match project and the documentation on it here Mix and Match example
In the Skins view you can find a folder called full-skins. I think this is what you might be after?
Shiu

Shiu

fns

Hi Shiu and thank you so much for the answer!I will check on the link.Could you please be more specific about where should i find the full-skins folder?

full-skins folder.png
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
fns

Вернуться в Editor