Earlybird

Hi,
This may not apply to everyone but since the introduction of the export option to only include images referenced in the skeleton (Texture atlas: attachments) it enables us to spend less time having to manually clean up our image folders and preserve reference material etc. in the same location. but this in turn leads to a large amounts of images being stored in a single folder which quickly gets messy. especially as we tend to nest multiple spines in the same scene file from a single images folder.

Would it be possible in a future release to include an images clean up button that would basically use the same method that the export option above does but instead will relocate all referenced images to a new images folder location as a way of doing a quick spring clean without the risk of accidentally deleting things.

Just an idea,
Many thanks.
Earlybird

Nate

Spine tries not to take filesystem actions when possible, generally it's better to use the filesystem for that. Eg, it never modifies your image files. A feature like you propose could still be doable, as it's sort of like an export, however I wonder if you can already do it? Pack your images into a single atlas, then unpack that atlas -- tada, you have only the images used by your skeletons! 8)
Nate

Nate

Earlybird

oh thats an idea. thanks Nate :)

---

Hi Nate, not sure if im doing something wrong but I just noticed that when doing the above suggestion im getting black in my alpha gradients?

star-glow-1 = before
star-glow-2 = after
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
Earlybird

Erikari

Hi Earlybird! The black halo around the images is caused by enabling Premultiply Alpha in the packing settings. Simply disable the option to output the image without it.
Texture Packing - Spine User Guide: Output
Erikari

Erikari

Earlybird

that worked perfectly! thanks Erikari :D
Earlybird

Вернуться в Editor