AnnaB

Our project has certain parameters that mean I find myself keying the Draw Order constantly.
Unfortunately the Timeline sets all Draw Order keys as sticky- meaning they are always visible regardless of what part of the skeleton you select.
Example- I set a draw order key on the hand so the character can reach behind his back on frame 20. Later, I decide I need to adjust the timing of a blink that is also on frame 20. If I select the eyelid, select its keys, and move them- I have also just moved the timing on the hand. Instead, I have to scroll down to the bottom of the Timeline, deselect the DO keys manually, and then I can adjust the blink in isolation.
This may seem minor- but when you have to do it 10-15 times in a row as you polish the timing of a complex skeleton, it is very frustrating and really slows the workflow.
A simple toggle for the DO keys, so their visibility could be turned on/off according to the animator's preference would solve this inconvenient issue.

Thank you!
-Anna

PS- I know you can turn them off by setting a filter. Unfortunately that doesn't improve anything, since then I would have to modify the keys of each other transform at a time, which would be equally clunky, since the filter can only enable one tool at a time.
AnnaB

Erikari

Hi Anna! If you hold ctrl (cmd on Mac) or shift while clicking you can set multiple filters on the dopesheet, this way you can set it to include everything but those pesky draw order keys!

Dopesheet - Spine User Guide: Filter
Erikari

Erikari

AnnaB

Thank you very much! I did not know about that hotkey and I appreciate the help :)
AnnaB

Вернуться в Editor