I've been using Spine for about nine months now, and this bug is a new one for me:
- The skeleton has four mesh attachments: A 'day' version of two bushes (left and right), and a 'night' version of the same two.
- Once the 'day' versions has been bound, weighted, and animated with bones, their slots were duplicated, and the duplicate attachments were replaced with 'night' versions.
- Color tweens were then used to fade-out the 'day' versions, and fade-in the night versions, while the bone-mesh animation continued uninterrupted.
- For some reason, while the animation plays perfectly within Spine, only one of the two 'night' versions is visible in the export, as seen through the Skeleton Viewer.
- All four attachments are present in the export's PNG atlas.
- The project was animated using Spine 3.6.53, but was opened with and exported from Spine 3.7.87, with the same results.
Any help with this bug would be greatly appreciated.