cloudymeatballs

Hi everyone!

Desperately looking for some answers here as we're in a bit of a pinch and hoping someone can help.

We had an animation created for us - everything looked fine on the animator's side but once in our app there seems to be some blending issues with the layers? More specifically it's the shine effects on the lightbulbs around the edge as well as inside the text as well.

Does anybody know what's causing this? As I said, it plays perfectly fine with no issues on our animator's side. We've tried exporting it with default settings as well as custom settings but there's no difference.

Thank you in advance!
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
cloudymeatballs

Erikari

Hello, what runtime are you using?
It may be the shader not being set correctly, for example if you exported your images with premultiply alpha, causing a gray border, you need to specify premultiply alpha also at runtime to view everything correctly again.
Erikari

Erikari

cloudymeatballs

Erikari писал(а):Hello, what runtime are you using?
It may be the shader not being set correctly, for example if you exported your images with premultiply alpha, causing a gray border, you need to specify premultiply alpha also at runtime to view everything correctly again.
Thanks for the speedy reply!

I'm actually going to pass this onto my dev so that he can use the settings you mentioned!

---

Erikari писал(а):Hello, what runtime are you using?
He uses cocos2d but the output was still the same after following your advice.

Would something like this be an issue on the dev side?
cloudymeatballs

badlogic

Cocos2d-x automatically premultiplies alpha when loading images. As such, you have to export without premultiplied alpha. On the engine side, make sure you don't accidentially override the default settings for OpacityModifyRGB (premultiplied alpha in cocos2d-x) to be disabled. We have it enabled by default! spine-runtimes/SkeletonRenderer.cpp at 3.8
badlogic

Mario

Вернуться в Editor