Marc

Hi Spine community !

I've a "Attempt Reimport " warning button when i select my skeletonData asset.
When i press it nothing happening...

I really don't know why some of my skeletonData has this warning button.
Does anyone have a idea ?

I'm using Spine version 3.0.11 and Unity version 5.1.1.

Thnak you ;) .
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
Marc

Pharan

No error log?
This happens when there's something wrong with reading the json. Could be something wrong with the code, or something wrong with the json data.
Pharan

Marc

I found a solution, if anyone have the same problem.

The problem come from the update of Spine (3.0.11).
I've downgraded the version to 3.0.10 and it's work fine now.
Marc

Pharan

So no logs? at all?
Pharan

Marc

I don't have errors when i import the files or when i click on the reimport button.

I do some debug yesterday. Here a screenshoot of the called method on click event of "Attempt reimport".
Marc

Pharan

Can you share your json? Just the json. not the images.
Are you 100% sure you don't have warnings and errors disabled in Unity's console?
Pharan

Marc

Yep i'm 200% sure there isn't no error or warning in the console :)

I send you the JSON
Marc

Pharan

Looks normal. Was this the version exported from 3.0.11 or 3.0.10?
Not that this incompatibility makes not much sense at the moment. Nothing should have changed about exports from the Spine editor except that Transform Constraints were included in 3.0.11. (and this one doesn't have those).
Pharan

Marc

The JSON was exported from 3.0.11.
Marc

aiat_gamer

Pharan писал(а):Looks normal. Was this the version exported from 3.0.11 or 3.0.10?
Not that this incompatibility makes not much sense at the moment. Nothing should have changed about exports from the Spine editor except that Transform Constraints were included in 3.0.11. (and this one doesn't have those).
Hi Pharan, I am seeing the same error popping up for everything I try to export with the newest update.
aiat_gamer

Pharan

I'm seeing something different. The SkeletonDataAsset isn't being generated at all.

So what you guys are saying is:
Even without using Transform Constraints, if you export with 3.0.11, importing in Unity doesn't work? And exporting with 3.0.10 or earlier works fine? Can you share some jsons we can compare between the two?

Wait, were you using weights and meshes and didn't update your runtime in the past 3 days?
Pharan

Solgryn

I'm having the same issue in 3.0.12. After updating I can no longer re-import even spine files that I haven't touched since I first made them a while back.

Some of my errors. I don't use any transform constraints. I am using weights and meshes.

Just tried updating runtimes and everything.

Can confirm downgrading to 3.0.10 makes the error go away and I can import my newly created animation.
Solgryn

Pharan

@solgryn
There was a small change with the editor that makes it not work with older runtimes' SkeletonJson (a forward compatibility thing). But you can fix this by opening SkeletonJson.cs in your project and replacing its contents with this:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/EsotericSoftware/spine-runtimes/master/spine-csharp/src/SkeletonJson.cs

That's the latest runtime's SkeletonJson
Pharan

aiat_gamer

Pharan писал(а):I'm seeing something different. The SkeletonDataAsset isn't being generated at all.

So what you guys are saying is:
Even without using Transform Constraints, if you export with 3.0.11, importing in Unity doesn't work? And exporting with 3.0.10 or earlier works fine? Can you share some jsons we can compare between the two?

Wait, were you using weights and meshes and didn't update your runtime in the past 3 days?
Yes, I don`t even know what are transform constraints!
I tried exporting the Spine hero example and it did not work still. Here is the whole folder I exported to, which is not working in Unity:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64468675/test.zip
aiat_gamer

Pharan

Have you tried the SkeletonJson fix above? (or updating your runtime?)
Pharan

aiat_gamer

Pharan писал(а):Have you tried the SkeletonJson fix above? (or updating your runtime?)
I will now for the skeleton thing, how do I update my runtime?

Edit: Where is "SkeletonJson.cs " file? I cant find it in the export folder I posted!
aiat_gamer

Pharan

it's in your unity project. just search for it in the project view search bar.
Pharan

Solgryn

@Pharan seems like the new SkeletonJSON file works c:

A couple of things about the new runtime, when I updated (downloaded a new copy from the github), it said this field doesnt exist

I just commented it out and haven't noticed it affecting anything in my game but just thought I'd tell you.
Solgryn

a15099093

I also encountered the same problem, how to return to the 3.0.10 version~~
a15099093

Solgryn

a15099093 писал(а):I also encountered the same problem, how to return to the 3.0.10 version~~
In spine, simply press settings and you can choose your version.
Solgryn

a15099093

Thank you , Solgryn
a15099093

Pharan

@Solgryn
hmm... that shouldn't be doing that, 'cause it shouldn't even be trying to compile that part if you have the wrong Unity version.
What version of Unity are you using? (you're right to comment that out though. should be harmless to do that.)
Pharan

Solgryn

@Pharan

Running on Unity 5.3.1p3.
Solgryn

Pharan

@Solgryn
I think I'll continue to debug this through this thread: CanvasRenderer Support?
Though it's really not making much sense given you're using 5.3.
Pharan

Nate

You should be keeping your runtimes and your editor in sync. You should not update the editor and expect it to work with an old version of the runtimes. Likewise, you should not update your runtimes and expect it to work with an old version of the editor. See: What version of Spine works with what version of the Spine Runtimes?
Nate

Nate

Вернуться в Unity