Leoss

I updated the runtime yesterday and all my fixed animations (animation that I manually set in the "Animation" dropdown of the SkeletonAnimation component) are setted back to "<None>". There is now hundreds of broken of objects, and putting them back manually is would be very tedious.

I believe you made all fixed animation back to "<None>" if the boolean "loop" wasn't set to true...
I have tried to hack your code so it set the "loop" boolean to true if I have fixed animation, but I couldn't make it work...

Can you please help me ?
Leoss

Nate

Uhg, sorry about that. I'm not actually sure why your animations would get set back to "None"... wait, I why see now. The animationName field was changed to _animationName, and then a property named animationName was added. This is because the Inspector requires a field, but we actually need a property to control changing the animation name at runtime.

To fix it for you, you can rename the animationName property to something else, then rename the _animationName field to animationName so when you open your project all your animations will not be set back to "None". Be sure to change "_animationName" in SkeletonAnimationInspector to "animationName".
Nate

Nate

Aman

Thanks Nate !
Aman

Вернуться в Editor