anhuishuqi

Why tool can not create a skeleton object in the same project, I need to create multiple animated characters.But every time when I need to create a new animated character, I had to copy a skeleton object, delete his root structure, delete his pictures.
If the tool can add a "New skeleton" button, it will be a lot easier!
anhuishuqi

JuanluGC

You can create a new skeleton in the same project.

Go to the upperleft spine buttom, and then click in New Skeleton, the shortcut is ctrl+N.

Anyway, I think that you would must do a project for each character. It's the easiest way to work in spine.
JuanluGC

anhuishuqi

Thank you!I use the spine-unity of runtime.
In the unity,one spine project ,one drawcall.
When I need to make a lot of characters and animation skills,I had to put them in the same project.
My current game object, need to use 50-60 object(Character and skills ), I divided them into six projects, thus reducing the exponentially drawcall.
anhuishuqi

anhuishuqi

Another problem.
In the same project.
Object A has two states: walking and dizziness
Object B also has two states: walking and dizziness
My art staff, he completed the object A state of dizziness.This state including the A character and some animation effects(several cartoon stars rotation).
In obiect B,I also need the same effects.The same block, the same bone, the same frame.
But this part I can not copy it to object B.
He had to re-do it again.
When I have a lot of objects needs to be done, which resulted in a large number of unnecessary duplication.
Perhaps if overcome these problems, spine can be used to make better the larger game.
anhuishuqi

anhuishuqi

What I mean is that different parts of the same object, how can he be easily reused.
anhuishuqi

anhuishuqi

Sorry, I seem to post to the wrong plate.
anhuishuqi

Dillerkind

I'm still new to Spine myself and thus can't say for sure if it's possible to copy animations between characters/skeletons. But from what I understand, animations can be reused if the skeletons are equal in both the number of bones, the hierarchy as well as the bones' names. I've imported animations (from the main menu => Import project) from different older revisions of a test project I've been working on into one big project file. The skeleton was the same in all these files and importing single animations worked without problems. Maybe you can do it this way, too, assuming skeleton A and B have the same bone setup.

Maybe someone more experienced can confirm this or has another solution?
Dillerkind

anhuishuqi

Thank you
I think I understand how to do
I can use the import project functionality of an object animation into another object animation
Just keep bones names and hierarchy are same.
anhuishuqi

Вернуться в Editor