leshido

Trying to export skeleton animations for multiple skins and animations, using "create atlas", only exports the currently selected animation and skin.
leshido

Nate

I guess you are exporting image sequences? I've added an option to export the current skin (old behavior) or all skins when exporting image sequences (in 1.5.23).
Nate

Nate

Captain510

Nate писал(а):I guess you are exporting image sequences? I've added an option to export the current skin (old behavior) or all skins when exporting image sequences (in 1.5.23).
Hi, Nate. I got the same problem. When I export my animation ,now only add current animation but not all animations.
And I tried to change options in export panel, but no configs can export all animations in a single json file...

Can you give me a right config for this ?
Captain510

Nate

To be clear, the OP doesn't have a problem -- there was never a feature to export all skins. This was just added.

@Captain510, your image didn't work. Did you choose type sequence and animations all?

"no configs can export all animations in a single json file" <- This doesn't make sense. This thread is about exporting images. If you export JSON then all animations are always in the JSON.
Nate

Nate

Captain510

Nate писал(а):To be clear, the OP doesn't have a problem -- there was never a feature to export all skins. This was just added.

@Captain510, your image didn't work. Did you choose type sequence and animations all?

"no configs can export all animations in a single json file" <- This doesn't make sense. This thread is about exporting images. If you export JSON then all animations are always in the JSON.
Yes, I tried the configs in your screenshot(I just updated to 1.5.24), and it will export like this:

this is my config

And If I don't check "create atlas", then will create more images for each animations

And many images are missing.

I just make simple 2d sprite animations now(no bone for now), I add many images to root slot, and I just change image in different frames to make simple animation. And When I was in 1.5.21, exporting is simply export JSON with "create atlas" checked, I do not need to set anything in PNG panel. What I used to have is a single png, a single json, a single atlas. now are a lot of png and atlas.So can you take a look at this problem?

Best regards,
Captain510

Nate

Your screenshots don't show up. I can't understand what the issue is, sorry.
Nate

Nate

Captain510

I update the images, can you see by now?
Captain510

Nate

Ah I see, you are getting missing images when exporting images. Not good! I have a fix but it is mixed in with other changes that aren't quite ready to deploy yet. I'll hopefully upload a fixed version today, maybe tomorrow. Sorry!
Nate

Nate

Captain510

Nate писал(а):Ah I see, you are getting missing images when exporting images. Not good! I have a fix but it is mixed in with other changes that aren't quite ready to deploy yet. I'll hopefully upload a fixed version today, maybe tomorrow. Sorry!
I just stay in 1.5.21, everything works fine~~Thanks for your hardwork anyway
Captain510

Nate

1.5.27 is now up, can you try with that?
Nate

Nate

Captain510

Nate писал(а):1.5.27 is now up, can you try with that?
Now everything goes back to normal~Thanks!
Captain510

Вернуться в Bugs