unreal_netfly

My character needs to receive lighting and create shadows. The upper body receives the front light and the lower body receives the light from the back. What is the cause of this? If no shadow is produced, its lighting effect will be normal.
QQ截图20190501130438.png

2.png

This is the effect I want, but this method does not currently produce a shadow. If a shadow is produced, the effect is the same as above.
111.png

----------------------------------------------------
the 3.8beta branch, imports the 3.7 version of the resource will crash...
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
unreal_netfly

badlogic

Regarding importing 3.7 assets with the 3.8-beta runtime, please note that we do not support compatibility between versions! You have to re-export your assets from 3.8-beta to use them with the 3.8-beta runtime.

Regarding the lighting issue, maybe it's because the material has two sided enabled? Another issue could be missing normals which I think we currently let the ProceduralMesh generate automatically.
badlogic

Mario

unreal_netfly

badlogic писал(а):Regarding importing 3.7 assets with the 3.8-beta runtime, please note that we do not support compatibility between versions! You have to re-export your assets from 3.8-beta to use them with the 3.8-beta runtime.

Regarding the lighting issue, maybe it's because the material has two sided enabled? Another issue could be missing normals which I think we currently let the ProceduralMesh generate automatically.
I did some work on the normals and it looks normal now.
111.png
unreal_netfly

badlogic

We could create another set of materials we ship with the plugin that generate the normal like you do in your material. I'm unsure if we want those to become the default materials though. What do you think?
badlogic

Mario

unreal_netfly

badlogic писал(а):We could create another set of materials we ship with the plugin that generate the normal like you do in your material. I'm unsure if we want those to become the default materials though. What do you think?
I think it is possible to preset several common materials in the plugin for developers to choose.

----------------------------------------------
The second question: Is it possible to add the corresponding Attach method, because in some cases we will separate the character from the weapon, so we need to attach the weapon to the API of the character. If this is not allowed, then if the Socket can be exposed, we can choose to attach some components to the Socket.

For example, the screenshot below: we can select the corresponding Bone in "Parent Socket" and attach it to it.
3.png
unreal_netfly

badlogic

Cool, then we'll add lit materials to the plugin.

Regarding the sockets, I'm afraid I don't quite understand. A Spine object doesn't expose any sockets. For attachable items, you want to use Spine's skin feature, or the bone follower component. With the bone follower component you can add any type of UE4 object to your skeleton. The only problem with this is rendering order.
badlogic

Mario

Вернуться в Runtimes